OUTDOOR 5 BAYS 40 PALLETS SPACE - 4867mm HIGH FRAME GALVANISED RACKING - OUTDOOR RACKING
5 BAYS – 40 PALLET STORAGE CAPACITY
-Easy to install (DIY), installation service available.
-Easy to adjust, height adjustable beams to suit eequirements.
-Economical – low capital cost, increase warehouse/workshop storage capacity & efficiency.
PLUS *** BONUS *** SAFETY STANDARDS SIGNS FOR OHS COMPLIANCE ( VALUED AT $60)
Please contact us for a quote on delivery
- DEXION compatible, can be added or integrated with existing Dexion pallet systems.
- ISO 9001 Certified product (SGS)
- Manufactured in accordance to AS 4084-2012 (Australian Standard for steel storage racking)
- Dimensions: Constructed 5 bays – 13980mm (L) x 4867mm (H) x 838mm (D)
- Construction: Heavy duty steel, GALVANISED
- 3 Level design
- Constructed dimensions: 4867mm (H) x 90mm (W) x 838mm (D)
- Capacity: certified up to 8 tonnes
- 1 Frame comprises of: 2x Upright posts, 2x Base plates, support bars, bolts, nuts
- Dimensions: 2591mm (L) x 100mm (h) x 50mm (D)
- Clear entry (usable length): 2580mm
- Capacity: certified up to 2 tonnes
- Horizontal beams are powder coated orange for added visibility and safety.
- Low capital costs and requires little installation time.
- Adjustment to the beam height is simple, allows for your ever-changing environment.
- Keyhole connection between beam and upright beams of the frame. As soon as a beam is attached to a frame, the lock snaps into place and holds firm to guard against accidental dislodgement. The load bearing keyhole connection provides greater rigidity and strength, and allows for easy adjustment.
PACKAGE COMPONENTS INCLUDED IN SALE:
- 6x Frames (frame components listed above)
- 30x Beams
- 60 x Speedlock safety pins for beams
- 12x Dyna Bolts
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MRPALLETRACKING users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.